Friday, July 29, 2011

State of the Geek Union

0 comments


I've had quite a few folks wondering when I'm going to get off my ass and put up a new episode and to those I say "whenever I feel like it!"

Actually, things have been in motion this whole time and I think there's some great stuff coming in the future. Expect a new episode within a week.

At this time I want to welcome Marc Bullard into the fray. No, not that douchey group of jackasses that know how to save a life. Marc is a very knowledgeable rock fan that is just as nutty about this stuff as I am and we are in the middle of organizing this chaos so you, the listener, will be receiving regular episodes as well as more direct contact with me (aren't you thrilled?) and consistent content right here on the site as well as in the social networking stratosphere.

A lot of folks have asked if I've been sued yet by Vinnie Vincent since the 2-part episode was released a couple weeks ago. Well, you'll have to wait until the next episode to find that out. All that I'll say is that it definitely elicited a reaction.

I want to thank everyone that has made doing this podcast so far so fun and successful. Hearing the great comments and criticism is what makes this worth doing. I love loud music and love talking about it but it's just me talking into a mic if I don't have feedback and I've been blessed to have so much in the past month.

I think that this show may have some legs and I'm gonna do everything I can to make it as entertaining for you guys as I can. Thanks again for listening and check back here on the site often as you will be hearing for Marc and others as they become contributors to the Decibel Geek world!

If you are interested in joining the team shoot me an e-mail or comment here and I'll get back in touch.

Hang loose....and to the left.

Chris Czynszak
nashvillerock@live.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by Clairvo